Lisa V. Perry
Lisa V. Perry provides a full range of estate planning services for moderate to high net worth individuals and represents personal representatives and beneficiaries in the probate process.
Ms. Perry's practice also includes oil and gas title and transactions in the Rocky Mountain region.
- Prepared estate planning documents including tax-planned wills, trusts and powers of attorney for clients with moderate to high net worth
- Assisted several individuals with filing documents necessary to open an estate and with discharging their duties as personal representative
- Assisted clients with clearing title to mineral interests
- Authored dozens of title opinions covering fee, federal and state lands in the Rocky Mountain region
Ms. Perry enjoys running, skiing and spending time with her family.
- Mineral Title
- Oil and Gas
- Estate Planning and Probate
- LL.M. in Taxation, University of Florida School of Law, 2000
- J.D., University of Florida School of Law, with honors, 1999
- B.A., in Psychology University of South Florida, with honors, 1993
BAR ADMISSIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Florida, 1999
- Colorado, 2001
- Texas, 2002
- Nebraska, 2012
Professional & Community Activities
- Colorado Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Florida Bar Association