Jeffrey S. Flege
Jeffrey S. Flege was born and raised in Ohio where he earned a B.S. in Natural Resources and a specialization in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) from The Ohio State University.
Prior to law school, Mr. Flege worked as a Geospatial Intelligence Analyst where he gained extensive GIS and remote sensing experience. He also worked as a field biologist surveying desert tortoises in Nevada and monitoring the population trends of neotropical migrants in Texas.
During his time at the University of Colorado Law School, Mr. Flege worked as an intern with the Natural Resources & Environment Section of the Colorado Attorney General's Office. He also worked as a Teaching Assistant for first-year legal writing and appellate court advocacy courses.
- Authored title opinions covering fee, federal and state lands in Rocky Mountain region
- Examined mineral title and assisted in drafting title opinions covering lands and mineral interests relating to the Bakken and Niobrara formations
* "The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist, or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer's credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements, or self-proclaimed expertise."
-- Rule 7.2, Wyoming Rules of Professional Conduct
- Mineral Title
- Oil and Gas
- J.D., University of Colorado School of Law, 2010
- B.S., The Ohio State University, cum laude, 1998
BAR ADMISSIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Colorado, 2010
- Wyoming, 2011*
- North Dakota, 2011
Professional & Community Activities
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association